The Glory and Worship of God
- God as the primary focus and motivation for all we do.
- Intimacy with God as essential to worship and ministry.
- Bringing glory to God by imitating His character and by offering Him the excellence of our work done in His strength.
- God’s Word as the revelation of our salvation and the standard for life and ministry.
- God’s Word as deserving our life-long personal meditation and memorization.
- God’s Word as central in our teaching, evangelizing, encouraging and equipping.
Empowered by Prayer
- Prayer as a demonstration of our dependence upon God.
- Prayer as a means to unleash God’s power on earth.
- Prayer as a means for God’s power to change us and work through us.
- Consistent and transparent at every turn.
- Financial practices and accountability that meet and exceed ECFA standards.
- Wise use of all available resources, including care and maintenance of the land, facilities, and equipment of the organization.
- The unity of the Body of Christ, evident in serving and cooperating with local congregations and ministries to do God’s work.
- Unity enhanced by recognizing each staff and volunteer as a valuable team member.
- Unity maintained by resolving conflict biblically.
God’s Work – God’s Way
- Relationship building as key to all ministry – the closer the relationship, the greater the impact.
- Evangelism as a first priority; growth, discipleship and multiplication of impact as a process for all.
- Servant leadership as the training model and goal for all.