April Prayer Concerns
"I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekial 34:26
1. Praise God for the many adults and children that attended the spring retreats, resulting in opportunities to experience growth through encounters with God.
2. Praise God for the many Released Time volunteers who have faithfully served our students in 90 school programs over this school year.
3. Praise God for the Barnabas mentors who have invested into the lives of our 4.12 Leadership Training students.
1. Pray that God will provide 76 adults and 50 4.12 students to volunteer during Jubilee on April 22nd.
2. Continue to pray that God will provide a lifeguard, summer office assistant, assistant cook, and canteen/campstore coordinator for our summer staff.
3. Please continue to pray for the 2 government issues: 1) victory in the bus situation and approval for the construction of the Adventure Village program pavillion.
4. Please pray that many more children will attend Released Time and encounter God even in the remaining few weeks.
5. Pray for Joy El staff, missionaries and volunteers to be people who fully trust God, even when life's difficulties come. (Jer. 17:7-8)
6. Pray that many groups and individuals will join us for our spring clean up work days (5/6 and 5/20), helping to prepare the grounds for summer camp.
7. Pray that many people will attend the Joy El Jubilee, and that we will have great weather for that day.
If you would like to receive your prayer letter and prayer list as an e-mail, please email Tanya at [email protected].